- UPPER : 40% Cotton + 60% Recycled Polyester
- OUTSOLE : 100% Rubber
Glencheck Warm Ivory
NODO point toe flat shoes guarantees both edgy styles & comfort to your everyday life. Knitted from recycled yarns from waste plastic water bottles for a sustainable lifestyle.
A single pair of NODO knit flats weighs only 135 grams, and makes your daily comfort & stylish
Can change your styling to feminine ballerina shoes using enclosed straps & rear stripe tapes
- High tech knit upper keeps the shoes lighter, breathable, and comfortable
- 3D Knitted upper with sustainable yarns recycled from waste water bottles
- Exclusive custom knitting process minimizes waste & optimizes maximum comfort
- Made without any leather materials, and minimized synthetic bods
- High performance 'Ortholite insole' with Anti-bacterial, Anti-odor, and Long lasting cushioning
- TPU inner toe guard keeps the shape & protects your toes on rainy days
- Unique 3D pattern moldings on outsole for anti-slip
- Designed in Lodon, and Handcrafted in Seoul
- Using gentle detergents & soft brush with cold water, you can easily hand wash dirts on the knit upper area.
- If the dirt on the knit is very small & light, you can wash using wet paper towels.
- Please keep your NODO shoes air dried, and don't use hot air from drying machine to maintain best quality.
- When you should use washing machine, please use the softest washing with gentle detergents. NODO recommend you hand washings.
International shipping Notice
All products of NODO shoes are shipped directly from Seoul, South Korea using EMS service by Korean post.
We only ship packages during the business weekdays and do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
We provide free shipping for the purchase order over USD150.00
Shipping cost will be added on your order amount ( below USD150.00 )
to Asian countries : 20USD
to EU countries : 25USD
For a limited time, we are offering free shipping and free return shipping on international orders.
The order will be accepted once your payment is complete.
Usual delivery period is 7-10 working days from order complete.
For special order-made items, production-period notice will appear on the product page.
Asian Region : Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
European Region : Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
American Region : Canada, United States